We’ve gathered some of the best pickleball shoes for men to play like a pro in 2023. They’re best performers on all-courts, and many of them have been worn by many big names at professional levels.
This list is based on our personal preference. A pickleball shoe must have Durable Material, Excellent Outsole Grip, Comfortable midsole, and good lateral motion stability for great response.
Pickleball is a social sports and loved by not only kids but adults, as well as people in their 50s. It’s a pretty healthy activity and people love to play on holidays with their families. Pickleball courts are much similar with the tennis courts.
So, you can use any of these tennis shoe for pickleball for the better performance and overall comfort.
Men’s Best Court Shoes For Pickleball – Top 8 Picks 2023
Best Of 2023
|ASICS Men’s Gel-Renma Pickleball Shoes||
||Check on Amazon|
|Babolat Men’s Tennis/Pickleball Shoes||
||Check on Amazon|
|K-Swiss Men’s Court Express Tennis Shoe||
||Check on Amazon|
Best Budget Pickleball Shoes
|ASICS Men’s Gel-Resolution 8 Pickleball Shoes||
||Check on Amazon|
Best For Plantar Fasciitis
|ASICS Men’s Gel-Challenger 12||
||Check on Amazon|
Best Wide Shoes For Men
|Adidas Men’s Gamecourt Wide Tennis Shoe||
||Check on Amazon|
Premium Court Shoes
|ASICS Men’s Gel-Challenger 13||
||Check on Amazon|
Our Top Pick
|ASICS Men’s Solution Speed FlyteFoam||
||Check on Amazon|
Also Read = Women’s Best Shoes For Pickleball & Volleyball
Top Rated Pickleball Shoes For Men To Play Like A Pro
ASICS Men’s Gel-Renma Pickleball Shoes
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Forefoot GEL Technology – Increases impact absorption during abrupt landings.
- Trusstic System Technology – Improves support while reducing excessive twisting.
- Wrap-Up Outsole -The wrap-up outsole is teamed with a broader gauge to create smoother and more balanced movements.
- Outsole Flex Grooves -Strategically positioned to accommodate multi directional movements. They help to increase flexibility so you can move more freely.
Play pickleball in style and ease with this enthusiastically created court shoe from Asics. This men’s pickleball shoe uses a lightweight synthetic and leather upper keeping it very durable and sharp with some reinforcement for abrasion resistance.
Especially on the side of the inner toe, it has a traditional style lace-up for a secure fit, and the interior is made with padded textile keeping it secure and cushiony to make sure you’re always Comfortable.
This men’s wide fit pickleball shoe also comes with a removable foam footbed to make way for any custom orthotics to avoid foot injuries but all the absolute comfort of this shoe that comes with its midsole it uses four-foot Gel technology that helps impact absorption and it’s going to help keep you steady with abrupt landings.
While the middle has trusted tech that also improves support when you’re twisting and moving constantly. It uses the wrap-up outsole that has a wider gauge giving you a more smooth and balanced movement.
Lastly, its fashionable style with these reinforced flex grooves to help keep you supported when you’re going through different positions with multi-directions quickly.
ASICS Men’s Gel-Challenger 12
- Solute Midsole Material – A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SPEVA midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System technology – Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Ortholite Sockliner – Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- Removable Sockliner – A sockliner that can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
This comfortable pickleball shoe features a breathable mesh upper and Synthetic overlays in key areas that provide structural support. Also, the PGuard Toe protects your high-wear area.
You’ve got a traditional lace-up system to provide structural support and Padding on the tongue and high end ankle collar for extra comfort.
A removable cushioned footbed is going to be comfortable as well along with antimicrobial properties Gel light cushioning is provided in the midsole to help absorb shock.
It has the P.H.F. feature, the personal heel fit that employs two layers of memory foam for a nice comfortable fit. Make sure your feet are up for the challenge with this great men’s court shoe from Asics.
ASICS Men’s Solution Speed Flyte Foam 2
- Made In The USA Or Imported
- Best Traction Rubber Outsole
- Dyna-wrap Technology – Enables Better Mid-foot Stability
- Rubber Outsole – Acronym For Asics High Abrasion Rubber.
- Energy Return Flyte Foam Cushioning
- Lightweight Court Shoe For Pickleball
- Durable & Breathable Material
- Extremely Comfortable
- Best Pickleball Shoes For Men 2023
- Size Available For Both Men & Women
This is an Asics Flyte Foam Tennis/Pickleball shoe and it has been created with a focus on extending your dominance on the court. It has a durable and flexible upper with a traditional lace-up closure for a manual fit.
It has a soft energy return cushioning for extreme comfort on every court and a durable rubber outsole that has excellent traction on indoor courts as well on outdoor courts. This top-rated court shoe has advanced features for professional plays.
Asics men’s sneaker is specially meant for those who are looking for faster acceleration and a stable shoe for lateral motion and more speed.
If you’re looking for the great performer and durable shoe that lasts long enough for multiple seasons. This surely will be the best pickleball shoe at this affordable price.
ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 10
- Faux Leather sole
- Heel wrap-up generates smoother landings
- Flex grooves in the outsole improve flexibility
- Best Budget Shoe For Men
- Best Multiple Sports Court Shoe
- This Indoor Court Shoe can be used for Tennis, Volleyball, Pickleball, Badminton, and other physical activities, like training, Rope Jumping.
The GEL-Rocket 10 This comfortable indoor court shoe from ASICS features a very breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for added support, durability, and protection of the foot.
Reinforced stitching at the toe, along with a traditional laser design provides a secure fit. The padding on the tongue and collar for comfort and a quick-drying fabric lining suitable after washing. A cushioned footbed can help absorb shock and keep you comfortable with each and every step.
Along with the shock-absorbing EVA foam and the Gel cushioning system located at the heel and forefoot. Also, there’s the Trusstic system for added midfoot support.
The shoe itself has a nice flexible design and added lateral support on the outside of the shoe for quick side-to-side movement.
This all sits on top of a non-marking rubber outsole that features a pivot point for enhanced movements and a rounded heel for a healthier stride. It’s the best budget-friendly court shoe for men and is also available in women’s sizes.
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper
- Rubber Gum sole
- Comfort And Support For Every Step
- Excellent Ground Grip On Demanding Surfaces
- Best Pickleball Shoes For Men To Wear All Day
Designed for indoor court athletes who are newer to the game, the UPCOURT 4 shoe delivers a combination of lightweight flexibility, support and durability.
This shoe is constructed with synthetic leather overlays that promote better support and stability during abrupt transitions and braking. While the breathable mesh paneling delivers plenty of airflow to keep feet comfortable during matches.
Lastly, the UP-COURT 4 is designed to improve traction on court, featuring a rubber gum sole application to emphasize grip on indoor court surfaces.
- Men’s Wide Fit shoes for Bunions
- APU Medial Guard
- New-And-Improved Full-Length Fuel cell Midsole
- Most Pinnacle Propulsion And Energy Return
- Full-Length Endurance Non-Marking Outsole
- Hypo knit Synthetic Upper
- Durable And Comfortable
- New Balance Tennis/Pickleball Shoes For Men
- Removable Ortholite Midsole
- Full-Length Endurance Outsole
- Comfortable Shoes For Flat Feet
The New Balance Men’s Fuel Cell 996 V4 court shoe is the most well-performing pickleball shoes for men so far. It was the next edition of the 9the 96 b3 series.
They make some changes in them. The biggest change from the 996 v2 is that the 996 v4 is built for speed and propulsion. New Balance was missing a premier wide fit shoes from their lineup and this model fills that void.
The upper has a lightweight and breathable mitt material. It’s protected by a sizable PU medial guard around the toe and medial forefoot.
Moreover, the implementation of a padded tongue with what New Balance calls wings. This is essentially a half-sleeve construction inside.
And you’ll find a comfortable ortholite insole. That’s removable for those who are having plantar fasciitis with custom orthotics. It feels more like a modern running shoe, you can even go running in but then also hit the pickleball court.
One thing is, it doesn’t have a super high arch, so somebody that has a higher arch may want to get an insert but other than that, it’s a most comfortable court shoe for pickleball.
- White Casual Sneakers For Boys
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Synthetic and leather materials
- A padded Ankle collar add comfort to your ankles
- Foam midsole cushions
- Durable and stable traction
- The outsole features 5 distinctive patterns.
- Comfortable Sneakers for men to wear all day
- Most Stable Pickleball Shoes For Beginners
Nike Court Lite 2 Tennis/pickleball shoes for men were worn by the professionals. Let’s start with the upper material. The synthetic leather and mesh have been slightly rearranged to promote a more natural fit.
Perhaps, my favorite upgrade in this men’s court sneaker is aesthetic. In my opinion the court Lite 2 has a little bit more style than the original court lights. In the midsole, players can expect a very similar level of cushioning and response from the full-length Phylon midsole underneath.
Moreover, another more noticeable change is that the hard court outsole has a tread pattern. That was designed to visually outline the five basic movements new players learned. It’s also more robust to provide greater durability and incorporates. And a beefed-up midfoot shank for greater stability.
- A Favorite For Many Years Has Been Redesigned But Maintains The Same Great Durable Performance.
- Men’s Best Pickleball court shoes 2023
- Most Comfortable shoes for high arch
- Flexible And Breathable Upper
- Herringbone Tread Traction
- Ankle Supportive Court Shoes
- Classic Lacing Closure
The Price is an American sportswear brand and well known manufacturer of tennis and pickleball equipment and Shoes.
The Price T22.5 men’s pickleball shoes come up higher than a regular shoe. It gives a little bit more support around the ankle, It’s got a higher ankle collar.
So, you’re going to feel a little bit more supported especially if you have weak ankles or foot pain.
It’s got a synthetic leather material on the sides as well as for extra ventilation. Moreover, a foot strap that’s going to help you to hold your foot in a little bit more when you do pull the laces.
The midsole unit has shocked eraser technology. So, it’s going to help take the impact off of your joints and also just erase the shock from your heel. Where you put the most pressure when you’re playing pickleball with them.
However, the outsole of this men’s pickleball shoes is made of the PRC 1000 material, which is very durable and provides better stability.
- K Swiss Wide Toe Shoes For Pickleball
- Shaft Measures Approximately Low-Top From Arch
- Breathable Leather Upper
- Textile Collar Lining
- Top Rated All-Court Shoes
- Polyurethane Foam Sock Liner
- Comfortable Midsole Cushioning
- Outdoor Court Shoes For Men
- 5 Different Color Styles
k-Swiss is an American sportswear brand founded in California back in 1966. They have concentrated on many Court games equipment and Shoes. This Men’s court shoes for pickleball have all the required features that could be needed to play tennis/pickleball games.
In 2022 this shoes is Named the men’s best court shoe of the year. They’re best for the budget, also very durable to last longer. Moreover, it has a lightweight synthetic upper which is very comfortable and long-lasting. And a traditional lacing system, this combination creates the perfect fit. Like a glove!
Furthermore, A Bouncy midsole for better comfort and foot stability. A great traction pattern on the outsole for excellent ground grip on demanding conditions.