I’m sorry to hear that you have plantar fasciitis, a condition that causes pain and inflammation in the plantar fascia, the thick band of tissue that connects your heel to your toes.
I know how frustrating and uncomfortable it can be to deal with foot pain, especially when you need to walk or stand for long periods of time.
Luckily, there are some shoes that can help you manage your plantar fasciitis and reduce your foot pain. These shoes are designed to provide cushioning, arch support, heel stability, and shock absorption for your feet. They can also prevent excessive stress and strain on your plantar fascia and other structures in your foot.
So, if you’re looking for a comfortable shoe that can help relief the pain in your plantar fascia muscle, here are some best plantar fasciitis shoes for all. A comfortable orthopedic shoe is must if you’re having foot pain. So, take it seriously, and go for the doctor recommended shoes that make you feel good.
List Of 13 Best Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis
- OrthoComfoot Women Canvas Slip On – Plantar Fasciitis Shoes
- OOFOS Unisex – Post Run Recovery Slide Sandal
- Carhartt Men’s Lightweight Best Casual Shoes For Plantar Fasciitis
- New Balance Women’s V1 Cross Trainer For Foot Pain
- Nike Pegasus 36 – Most Comfortable Running Shoes
- Skechers Men’s Go Run Best Plantar Fasciitis Shoes
- Vionic W Essence Slip-on Fashion Sneaker
- Superga Unisex 2750 Cotu Classic Sneaker
- ColeHaan Men’s Best Sneaker For Foot Pain Relief
- Women’s Most Comfortable Fashion Sneakers For Plantar Fasciitis
- Women’s Running Shoes – Breathable Air Cushion Sneakers
- Under Armour Men’s Best Plantar Fasciitis Running Shoes
- New Balance Men’s Best Plantar Fasciitis Shoes For Trail Running
What Is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is foot pain caused by a problem with your plantar fascia. The band of tissue that connects to your heel and the ball of your foot. It’s sometimes called plantar fasciitis.
CAUSES Of Having Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis is caused by strain, tearing, or wearing out of the tough band of tissue in your feet called the plantar fascia.
- Wearing High Heels
- Being a runner or dancer
- Sitting all the time
- Spending a lot of time on your feet on hard surfaces
- Having tight calves muscles
- Having flat feet or high arches
Plantar Fasciitis Tests:
To tell if you have plantar fasciitis, doctors will do a physical exam. If they think your fascia may have torn or your pain is coming from another problem, they must do tests such as
Things to do to lessen the pain and lower the stress on your foot.
- Take smaller steps
- Don’t walk barefoot
- Avoid jogging and other high-impact activities
- Lose weight, if you are a higher weight person
- Do stretches of your calves and feet
Doctors May Recommend You
- Rest and put ice on your feet
- Take NSA-IDs, such as Ibuprofen
- Wear a splint at night to stretch the muscles
- Wear special devices (orthotics) that fit in your shoe
- Do physical therapy
- Get corticosteroid injections into your heel
If Your Pain Doesn’t Get Better Doctors May
- Put a cast on your foot for a while
- Apply sound waves to the heel to improve circulation and lessen the pain
- Do surgery
Best Plantar Fasciitis Shoes For Men & Women
If you are someone who struggles with plantar fasciitis and wants a stable shoe that helps you to reduce the pain and is more likely to be a recommended shoe by medical experts. We can help you with that.
- The orthotic insole offers strong arch support
- PU Memory Foam comfort and Ease Pain on the Foot & Heel
- Women’s Canvas Shoes use high-quality canvas fabric
- Super lightweight can reduce the burden for your foot
- Environmental friendly and lightweight sole
- Planters fasciitis support, Corrected posture, Longer walks Muscle fatigue relief
- Beautiful Design
OrthoComfoot women’s casual shoe is extremely comfortable and its orthotic insoles provide plantar fasciitis, high arch, flat feet, heel spurs, metatarsal, shin splints, bunions, Morton’s neuroma, Achilles tendonitis, diabetic, overpronation, pregnancy, ball of foot pain, hip pain support and pain relief. So, this is the great option for all these foot problems.
- Proprietary OOfoam
- Synthetic sole
- Highly Recommended For Home
- Super lightweight can reduce the burden for your foot
- Budget Friendly Shoes For Pain Relief
- Planters fasciitis Support
- Machine Washable
- Designed to help your body work less
The OOFOS Slide features an agile foam strap for additional support and comfort. Like every OOFOS shoe, it features OOfoam technology & the patented footbed. Our revolutionary OOfoam technology absorbs 37% more impact than traditional footwear foam materials to reduce the stress on your feet, joints & back.
Moreover, the closed-cell foam is machine washable and designed to minimize odor. patented footbed cradles and supports arches to reduce energy exertion in the ankles by up to 47% compared to competitors’ footwear.
- 100% Leather Upper
- Best For Bartender Work
- Casual Work Inspired Boot
- Easily Cleanable
- Support High Arches
- Designed to Reduce Lessen the Pain
This is the 4-inch lightweight wedge leather boot. It’s from Carhartt. These high cut men’s boots has an oil-tanned leather upper, that is really going to give you long-lasting wear. It has Carhartt force fast dry technology, there on the inside which is going to help wick away moisture and keep your feet as dry as possible.
A polyurethane and ortholite insole in there. It’s going to help reduce foot fatigue as it keeps your feet feeling nice and energized throughout your day. The EVA cushioning in that midsole and that’s really lightweight but still super shock absorbing. Also, they got a durable rubber outsole on the bottom for better grip. So, this is the best work shoes for men’s who have to stand or walk all day long.
Must Check – Why Are Orthopedic Shoes So Ugly – The Hidden Beauty of Orthopedic Shoes
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- A great fit for your active lifestyle
- Best For long distance Walking
- Rev-lite midsole for soft support and incredibly lightweight cushioning
- Designed for comfort and style
- Equipped with NB Memory Sole Comfort Inserts
- Best Walking Sneaker with Plantar Support
- A convenient slip-on bootie construction
Get moving in comfort and style with the NB Nergize Sport lifestyle shoe. This everyday running shoe from New Balance is designed to look as good as it feels, with a sporty and feminine silhouette that easily pairs with your favorite fitness wear. Constructed with Rev lite midsole technology for incredibly lightweight cushioning, the NB Nergize Sport delivers soft support underfoot.
NB Memory Sole Comfort Inserts offer even more cushioning, for a plush feel with every step. These comfortable shoes have an athletic low-profile upper made from lightweight synthetic and breathable mesh materials to help keep feet cool as your workouts heat up.
Wherever your active lifestyle takes you, these modern sneakers are ready to go, thanks to a sleek slip-on bootie construction that allows for on-the-go wear that won’t slow you down. A durable rubber outsole provides reliable traction and support on a range of surfaces.
- Nike Most Comfortable Women Shoes
- Best For Heel Pain
- Nike Waffle Tread Traction Pattern
- Available In Multi Different Colors And Styles
- Best For Long Distance Running
- Zoom Air Cushion Midsole
- Best Running Sneaker For Plantar Fasciitis
- Recommended Shoes For Diabetic, and Overpronation.
Nike Women’s Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoes is the most comfortable and the most selling running shoe by Nike. These are recommended for long distance walking and running and specially for those who have plantar fasciitis problem.
The Zoom Air unit in midsole provide extreme comfort and support to your feet while running or walking with them. These lightweight shoe have aggressive traction pattern and shock absorption ability that allow you to run on any surface with comfort.
They’re available in multiple color styles, and they’re not expensive at all. If you’re looking for a comfortable running shoe, these are the best for the gig.
- Smooth athletic leather for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight Goga Mat Cushion
- All-Terrain Rubber Outsole
- Most Comfortable Shoes For Foot Pain
- Comfort Collar Helps Prevent Irritation And Hugs The Ankle
- Super shock absorbing
- best for those who have back pain
Keep up the pace in enhanced comfort and stability with Skechers Go Run Consistent sneaker; it’s easy to get into a workout routine with these tennis shoes. These sneakers feature a flexible upper, smooth athletic leather for a comfortable fit, perforation accents for cooling effect ventilation that helps feet breathe.
When comparing to memory foam; the lightweight Goga Mat offers maximum support and the cushion bounces back similar to a yoga mat. Best for walking, jogging, running, treadmill, cross-training, workouts, gym, lifting, multi sport exercise, these can be worn year round (winter, summer, fall, spring).
Customer’s Favorites Shoes – Best Of 2022
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Sole.
- Durable Leather Upper
- A Podiatrist-Designed Footbed
- Helping To Relieve Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, High Arches, Bunions, Heel Spurs, And Lower Back Pain Issues.
- Enhanced Stability.
- Superior Forefoot Cushioning.
- Comfortable Sneakers For Standing All-Day.
- Best Shoe Gift For Pregnant Women.
- Offered In Multiple Colors.
- 100% Cotton
- Shaft Measures. Approximately Low-Top From Arch.
- Sneaker Featuring Lace-Up Vamp With Silver-Tone Rivets
- Most Selling Sneakers in 2023.
- Kate Middleton Also Worn These Sneakers.
- Sleek Design.
- Fashionable Unisex Sneakers
- Superga Sneakers Tend To Run Slightly Large. We Recommend Sizing Down By 1/2 Size.
Step into style with super-gas international favorites in footwear! our classic, canvas upper kick comes in a plethora of must-have colors, making each and every one a closet essential. Whether on a daytime adventure or a midnight escapade, these cotton classics are hot with cropped pants, a tank and your favorite accessories.
Superga is the iconic Italian footwear brand for women, men, and children that has been a Mediterranean favorite since 1913. The supremely comfortable collection offers bright colors and an array of fabrics, including the Torino cotton canvas.
The Superga casual chic designs features a lower-cut ankle for ease of movement and vulcanized natural rubber soles for great traction. And they clean up effortlessly—just machine wash.
- Heel measures approximately 1 centimeter
- Proprietary stitch lite knit upper with crafted woven leather overlay
- Lateral and medial leather overlay
- EVA midsole for comfort
- Full rubber outsole with flex grooves for traction
- Comfortable Sneakers For Plantar Fasciitis and Calves Muscles Stress
- You can wear them all day long.
The Grand Motion Woven Stitch lite from ColeHaan. These have a super cool textile and a leather upper that gives you a really nice design. These cheap sneakers are very comfortable and that stretchy construction to the collar, that hug your ankle like a sock, and then you lace up and you’re locked and ready to go.
- Slip-On Design: Slip-On Design With Elastic Cuff Is Convenient For Users To Put On And Take Off.
- Lightweight: These Walking Shoes Have A Durable Knit Upper With A Good Stretch That Allows The Foot To Fit Perfect
- Wide Round Toe For All Day Standing: Super Lightweight And Flexible Just Like Socks, Smooth Fabric Makes All Your Toes Comfortable Like Wearing Nothing.
- Great Traction & Shockproof Sole: St Thick Sole With Air Cushion Helps Absorb Shock To Cushion Every Stride
- The Breathable Mesh Upper Allows Feet To Breathe Freely.
- The Air-Cushion Sole Can Better Absorb The Impact Of Stepping On The Floor And Protect Your Knees And Ankles.
- Occasion: Fits For A Long Time Standing Work, Walking, Casual, Floor Shoes, Plantar Fasciitis, Nursing, Fishing, Dress, Shopping, Travel, Driving, Jazz, Tap Dance, Street Jazz, Ballet, Athletic, And Workout.
- Work Your Body Less, So You Can Do More. Step Out In Comfort And Style, Enjoy Our Worry-Free 30-Days Warranty.
- 3D Fit Print Mesh Upper.
- Shockproof Air Cushion.
- Efficient Push-Off.
- Comfortable Eva Outsole.
- Lightest Shoes For Long Distance Walk.
- STQ Workout Shoes Deliver Enhanced Comfort At The Ankle
It Is Designed To Help You Feel Like You Can Run Forever. A Combination Of Responsive Air Cushion And Our Soft, Light Foam Provides A Smooth Impact And Gliding Sensation. Wasn’t expecting much out of these shoes but they are definitely worth the buy.
- Lightweight Mesh Upper
- Durable Leather Overlays
- Eva Sockliner
- Charged Cushioning Midsole
- Responsiveness & Durability.
- Solid Rubber Outsole
- Shoe Is Best For Training, Running, Lifting, And Coaching.
- Energy Return Technology
- Less Stress In Your Joints And In Your Feet.
- Ankle Joint And Calves Muscles Support.
The Under Armour charged 9 offers a lightweight mesh upper durable leather overlays over the toe box. The midsole and the heel have an EVA sockliner for some added extra cushioning and a solid rubber outsole.
So, under armor does claim that this men’s orthotic shoe was specially built for running. Moreover, these Under Armour charged 9 can serve many purposes, and best choice for those who have plantar fasciitis problems.
I would recommend it to family or friends who are looking for a shoe that is budget-friendly and it won’t cause a dent in your wallet.
These New Balance Trail Running shoes are kind of like an SUV for your feet. The thickness in the midsole cushioning is gonna get a very shock-absorbing impact. And helps you put mold on the trail. It has a nice and aggressive tread pattern down in the outsole as well to really dig into the trail.
Lastly, these New Balance best plantar fasciitis shoes for trail running got removable insole, which is ortholight, super shock absorbing, and obviously has nice arch support. These comfy features are best for those who have back pain.
What Should Be Considered While Shopping for The Best Plantar Fasciitis Shoes?
There are a few things you should keep in mind while shopping for plantar fasciitis shoes. We have provided some important tips from the experts, these points will guide you to choose the best plantar fasciitis shoes for yourself.
Great Arch Support
The shoe must have great arch support, because the most common symptom of flat feet is pain in the feet, especially in the arch or heel.
This can occur as a result of strained muscles and connecting ligaments. Flat feet can easily be seen when a person is standing.
Support to the arch not only gives proper alignment to the feet. But it may help with the alignment of the knees and hips as well.
Find the correct size orthotic make sure the highest part of the support is placed in the center of the arch, while the back cups. So, here is the guide to measure your real shoe size at home.
Curved liner foot beds that are lightweight and anatomically cushion the heel, arch area, and toes with the shoe material. These contoured foot beds are comfortable and have shock-absorbing abilities.
The insole unit must have removable foot beds. Because if the shoe has this feature you can easily imply a new insole or orthotic sole into the shoe. For a person who has a plantar fasciitis problem, this feature will allow him to use the recommended orthotic insole to lessen the pain.
Deep Heel Cups
Deep heel cups in shoes are used to help stabilize the foot by aligning your feet with the ankle, knee, and hips. The proper foot alignment will help counter overpronation and supination, thus reducing pain in your feet to your back.
The insole of the shoe must have the shock-absorbing ability in it. A shock absorbing insole helps to protect your feet and its recommended by doctors. However, A new study states that the shock-absorbing insole does not prevent injuries completely but they reduce the injury risk and also keep your feet healthy and also help to lessen the arch pain.