What personal information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information from you when you visit our website:
- Your name and email address if you create an account
- Your IP address
- Your browser type and operating system
- The pages you visit on our website
- The time and date of your visit
- The length of your visit
- How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services you request, such as creating an account and receiving our newsletter
- Improve our website by understanding how you use it
- Send you marketing messages about our products and services
- Protect our website from fraud and abuse
- Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website, such as our email marketing provider and our website hosting provider. We may also share your personal information with law enforcement or other government agencies if required to do so by law.
How do we protect your personal information?
We take measures to protect your personal information, such as:
- Using secure servers to store your personal information
- Using encryption to protect your personal information when it is transmitted over the internet
- Limiting access to your personal information to authorized employees and contractors
- How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as you have an account with us or as needed to provide you with the services you request. We may also keep your personal information for a longer period of time if required to do so by law.
- You have the right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information and to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [[email protected]]